If you are concerned about the foods that your infant eats while they are at home or away, there are a number of different products on the market today that can help you with your efforts.
Since advancements in technology have made it much easier for people to process good foods, store them away, and eat them wherever they may be.
People are always looking for the best products that will provide them with the exact ease that’s needed during these times. This is where products like the Infantino Squeeze Station comes in.
Infantino is a revolutionary idea that makes it simple for mothers to create their own homemade pouches. Instead of having to buy foods from a retail store in a relatively expensive throw-away pouch, you can begin to create your own versions of foods that you want and need, in an easy-to-use safe pouch feeding system.
Before you make a purchase that you are considering, however, here’s a few things that you can review to makes a better and more informed decision regarding the Infantino Squeeze Station.
- Product comes with multiple essential items including one Infantino Squeeze Station, three tubes, one press and ten squeeze pouches
- For an easy grip, manufacturers have designed this product with a soft rubber press
- To keep the system from unnecessarily sliding around on the cabinet, or wherever it is placed, it has a non-skid base built on the bottom of the station
- Squeeze station pouches have been designed to fill at least 4 ounces of homemade purée at a time
- Dishwasher safe
- Super easy and simple for virtually anyone to use on a daily basis
- Allows you to fill your infant’s pouches with freshly made baby food
- Pouches can be stored in the freezer for use at a later time so it does not have to be eaten right away
- Gives you the ability to squeeze out extra air before being stored away
- Labeling feature provided so that you can keep track of the date that the food was stored. Great for ensuring baby gets only the freshest food possible, while avoiding issues with consuming foods from pouches that have been outdated. Also, gives you the chance to remove the pouches from the freezer via a first-in, first-out process
- Less hectic in many ways because the foods can be stored in bulk quantities and quickly taken out to be used at home or when traveling from one destination to another
- Great for mashing up avocados and bananas too, so it is highly recommended for moms who want to always give their babies organic foods
- Highly recommended for moms who send their children to daycare but want the convenience and ease in making sure the food that is provided is organic instead of filled with preservatives
- First-rate product that has been designed with solid. well-made parts
- Good for giving as a gift to moms who need to be introduced to its ease of use in giving their infants fresh foods all of the time
- Sometimes the pouches get stuck in the top and cannot be easily removed without having to wrestle with it to remove the pouch
- Requires the parts to be dismantled after using it 4 to 6 times, every time the pouch gets stuck or clogged with chunks
- If you quickly push down too hard, the food can spray all
- Easy to damage in the dishwasher if the instructions have not been read prior to loading it in the dishwasher
- Tubes difficult to sanitize correctly
Overall, Infantino Squeeze Station is a great product for virtually any mom who needs a solution to provide their infant with fresh foods. Since fresh fruits and vegetables that have been puréed can be used to fill these pouches, you can make sure that your entire family eats healthy including your infant.
The pouches can be filled and stored in the freezer for later use so you can do as many in one setting as you desire. You will always know what type of foods that your child is eating because it comes with an easy to use labeling feature that allows you to label what you are preparing.